QualificationsLLM Construction law and Arbitration
BSc Civil Engineering
Memberships & AssociationsMCIArb
Society of Construction Law
Contract ExperienceAustralian Standard ContractsBespokeFIDIC
SectorsBuildingEnergyInfrastructureMarineMiningOil & GasProcess & IndustrialTransportation
Regional ExperienceAfricaAmericasAsia PacificEuropeMiddle East
- Planning and forensic Delay Expert
- Over 15 years of industry experience and 2 years of civil engineering research experience
- Specialised in infrastructure, renewables, power and process plants, power generation and transmission structures, and oil and gas
- Extensive experience in Australia and the USA
- Accredited expert witness (RICS)
- Project Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)
Kelvin is a civil engineer with more than 15 years’ experience in the following industries: infrastructure (rail and road); defence; power plants; renewables power generation and transmission structures; process plants; oil and gas; desalination; water; waste water treatment plants; mining; marine/port structures; healthcare; and building projects.
He specialises in preparing and reviewing delay and disruption related claims and disputes (contemporaneously and retrospectively), and preparing expert reports for legal proceedings including adjudications, supreme court, and arbitrations.
Kelvin has held roles in project management, estimating, contract administration and management, planning, project controls, delay analyst, and delay expert witness in Australia and the USA.VIEW ALL EXPERTS