- Chartered Structural Engineer
- Over 20 years of engineering design experience
- Extensive hands-on technical design knowledge and on site-based contracting experience
- Experienced with all stages of projects from feasibility study through to final design and implementation
Gavin is a Chartered Structural Engineer with approximately 20 years’ engineering experience within the construction industry, including major building projects, standard construction types and restoration projects.
He specialises in providing expert services support and technical reports for support in design and construction disputes. This is achieved by means of litigation, adjudication, arbitration, or mediation. He acts as an expert witness in both technical and PI negligence disputes, and has undergone cross examination training.
Gavin also has experience in working with a wide range of contracts, including JCT, NEC3 and Insurance Policies. He regularly advises on practical design issues and PI design errors and he is also a committee member of the IStructE PCC.
This expert has the following cross-examination experience:
- Successfully completed external cross examination courses.
This expert has recently been instructed by: