QualificationsHigher National Diploma – Building Management
Diploma in Construction Management and Economics
Memberships & AssociationsAMAE
Contract ExperienceFIDICJCTPSSCOCS (Sing)REDAS (Sing)SIAS (Sing)
Presentations & TrainingDelivered in house training and seminars dealing with programming, scheduling and delay analysis.
SectorsBuildingInfrastructureOil & GasProcess & IndustrialTransportation
Regional ExperienceAsia PacificEuropeUnited Kingdom
- 30 years of industry experience
- Knowledge of the SE Asia construction disputes environment from over 20-year residency
- Has published expert reports and given oral evidence on construction project delay matters
- Experienced party representative in the range of dispute resolution processes
- Noted for the development and use of practical delay analysis approaches
Stuart is an experienced construction and infrastructure professional who specialises in forensic delay analysis and contractual claims dispute resolution. He has over 30-years’ experience in programme and project management of construction projects. He has also given evidence at hearings acting as parties’ technical representative (expert adviser) in matters relating to programming and planning.
Stuart has provided advice and has been appointed as expert witness on a range of major building and infrastructure projects across South East Asia. He is experienced in Expert Witness reports and exhibit preparation, mediation, analysis of delay and disruption, and EOT claims. Stuart is recognised as an expert on matters of time management and control (programming), and has been appointed as an Expert Witness for major commercial buildings and construction projects. He has also co-written reports with other experts.
In his expert work Stuart has covered;
- Delay analysis for EOT assessment;
- Adapting delay analysis for assessing prolongation costs;
- Analysing and quantifying disruption to programmed work;
- Analysing delay recovery and acceleration.
This expert has recently been instructed by:
- Dentons Rodyk & Davison LLP
- WongPartnership LLP