QualificationsBSc Quantity Surveying
BTEC Level 7 APAEWE
Memberships & AssociationsMCIArb
Regional ExperienceAsia PacificEuropeMiddle East
- Chartered Quantity Surveyor
- Over 25 years’ industry experience
- Experience across a range of sectors including airports, commercial residential, hotels, retail, and infrastructure
- Experience of international arbitration in the UAE (DIAC and DIFC Rules)
- Cross examined (DIAC arbitration)
- Has been appointed to undertake Expert Determination
Stephen has over 25 years’ industry experience across various sectors all over the world, including the United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Qatar, and Hong Kong.
Stephen was recently appointed as a Quantum Expert in a Dubai International Arbitration Centre (DIAC) arbitration, and has experience of giving oral evidence under cross examination and ‘hot-tubbing’. He has also obtained the BTEC Level 7 Advanced Professional Award in Expert Witness Evidence (APAEWE).
Stephen deals with the preparation and valuation of variations, claims for prolongation costs, disputed payments, disputed final accounts and counter claims. He has also carried out a binding expert determination on a high-profile project in Oman and assisted Quantum Experts in the preparation of reports for major international arbitration proceedings.
Stephen has also been involved in numerous different dispute resolution procedures including arbitration, adjudication, expert determination and mediation.
This expert has the following cross-examination experience:
- International Arbitration
- Successfully completed external cross examination courses
This expert has recently been instructed by:
- Squire Patton Boggs
“…congratulations again on what can only be defined as a stellar
debut as an expert witness at a hearing…”
VIEW ALL EXPERTS