QualificationsBSc hons Information Systems Development
PG dip Construction Management
Graduate Cert International Arbitration
Memberships & AssociationsFCIArb
Society of Construction Law
Presentations & Training’Where are the Expert Women?’ Construction Law International, Nov-18
SectorsEnergyInfrastructureOil & Gas
Regional ExperienceAsia PacificMiddle EastUnited Kingdom
- Specialist in forensic delay analysis
- Over 15 years’ experience within the engineering and construction industry
- Experience in planning major infrastructure projects, mainly for principal contractors and also client side
- Appointed as an expert multiple times predominantly within the energy sector
- Strong experience of managing high volume, big data processing
As well as being appointed as an Expert in her own right, Sandy takes the lead for the production of major international expert reports in delay analysis for the APAC Managing Director and Global Head of Delay. She has supported counsel during the Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) process.
Her experience includes Expert Witness Extension of Time (EOT) claims and counter-claim preparation in delay for arbitration or litigation on major international oil & gas, power plant, and infrastructure projects. She has worked in Asia Pacific, China, Hong Kong, and the Middle East.
Sandy has been published in the IBA’s Construction Law International and she is currently co-chair of the CIArb events sub-committee in Singapore.
Sandy has extensive experience working in the railway sector in the UK. She is experienced with the main industry methods for delay analysis and also time auditing, generally used for disruption claims.VIEW ALL EXPERTS