The Academy of Experts
- Structural Engineer
- Over 25 years’ industry experience
- Extensive experience in Australia, Hong Kong, Macau, Vietnam and the UK
- Extensive experience in the design and construction supervision of a variety of structures including large and complex steelwork structures and high-rise reinforced concrete buildings
- Key major project experience includes: Wembley Stadium, Wynn Palace (Macau) and Hanoi (Noi Bai) International Airport
- Appointed as an expert on three occasions including a US$200M+ high profile project in Dubai
Mr Satchell has nearly 30 years of experience in the structural design and construction supervision of a variety of steelwork and concrete structures including stadia, airports, hospitality, high-rise residential, schools, hospitals and industrial facilities.
Mr Satchell has been appointed as an expert on three occasions, being cross-examined twice. Mr Satchell has also been cross-examined as a Factual Witness during litigation in the UK.
In addition to his expert appointments, Mr Satchell continues to provide structural engineering leadership on various projects throughout South East Asia. In recent years, Mr Satchell led the structural design of the podium of a major casino development in Macau that included 25,000 tonnes of structural steelwork. More recently, Mr Satchell led the structural design of a 47-storey residential tower in the south of Vietnam and is currently leading the design of a 22-storey hotel development with a deep basement in the north of Vietnam. Mr Satchell also continues to provide structural design inputs in Hong Kong and Macau, in particular in the Education and Gaming sectors.
This expert has the following cross-examination experience:
- International Arbitration
This expert has recently been instructed by:
- Clifford Chance
“You are on my speed dial for structural engineering and design issues. The team here [in Singapore] holds you in high regard.”VIEW ALL EXPERTS