TEC Building Studies
- Chartered Quantity Surveyor
- Over 35 years’ industry experience
- Experience in a wide range of industry sectors
- Experience of International Arbitration
- Has been appointed as an Expert and as an Expert Determiner
- Extensive Middle East experience
Peter has been with the company for 33 years, 20 years of which were in the United Kingdom before moving to the Middle East in 2010, where Peter was responsible for the Group’s office in Doha, State of Qatar which he established early in 2010.
As well as carrying out dispute resolution commissions in the UK Peter has carried out commissions in the United Arab Emirates, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and the State of Qatar.
Peter has been appointed on a number of occasions as an independent Expert determiner and as a party appointed Expert in expert determination proceedings. Peter has also acted as an adjudicator in a dispute in Abu Dhabi as well as providing expert opinion on disputed works related to oil and gas projects in Abu Dhabi and in the Sultanate of Oman.
Peter has also provided expert opinion and evidence in relation to a third party Expert determination of disputes related to a large building project in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and worked as lead assistant on two large value ICC arbitrations concerned with construction projects in the State of Qatar, one highways related and the other aviation related.
This expert has the following cross-examination experience:
- Successfully completed an external training programme
This expert has recently been instructed by:
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman