- Chartered Quantity Surveyor
- Over 40 years’ experience in building, civil, and engineering industries
- Extensive experience in the UK, Europe, Middle East
- Appointed as quantum expert and as an expert determinator
Andrew is a Chartered Quantity Surveyor with over 40 years’ experience in the engineering and construction industries. He specialises in dispute avoidance and resolution, commercial and contract support, and claims.
Andrew has been appointed as a quantum expert in both domestic and international ICC arbitration proceedings on behalf of contractors and sub-contractors and has experience of cross-examination and ‘hot-tubbing’. Andrew has also assisted the lead expert on many commissions including international arbitration proceedings. He has provided written reports in relation to the value of works completed, losses incurred, prolongation, disruption and acceleration costs.
He has also been appointed to provide Third-Party Determinations and as a Mediator.
Andrew has experience across a wide range of sectors including buildings (domestic, office, commercial and high rise), infrastructure (road, rail and airports), heavy civil engineering, energy (fossil fuels, renewables, energy from waste), MEP, oil and gas (on and offshore), pipelines, process and industrial, wastewater treatment, and marine works.
This expert has the following cross-examination experience:
- International Arbitration
This expert has recently been instructed by:
- Blake Morgan
- Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP
- Trowers & Hamlins
- Hyundai Rotem
- Ministry of Transport & Communications (Oman)
- Bahwan Construction