MEP Engineer at Diales Technical (UK)
This is an opportunity for a hands on candidate with good technical knowledge and strong analytical skills to combine both consulting skills and business development to deliver a high-quality service, whilst assisting the appointed MEP Experts deliver their services.
From the UK, you will work on some of the largest and most interesting disputes on Major Engineering, and Construction projects worldwide, located in places such as the UK, Europe, Americas, South Asia and the Far East, but not limited to these. Whilst you may no longer be involved in designs from their inception, you will be engaged in analysing existing MEP installations and finding design solutions to problems in many of the most prestigious projects in the world.
Your background should include experience of assisting in the delivery of the following:
- Working across multiple projects to deliver project specific tasks;
- Assisting in the preparation of technical presentations for lay audiences; and
- Business development, such as attending external seminars, representing the business at external events and the like.
Your role will include (not limited to):
- Building strong relationships with new and existing clients;
- Continuing to build the company reputation in the business and legal community;
- Developing existing and new key relationships with legal professionals and other client bodies;
- Playing an active part in the collaborative Diales Technical Team overall and project teams in particular, to ensure excellence in providing high quality advice and service delivery;
- Supporting the business and assisting in the development of existing staff.
You must have:
- Preferably degree qualified or equivalent in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering;
- Preferably membership of the IMechE, IET, IEE or equivalent;
- Broad experience across a range of construction/engineering projects;
- A proven ability writing reports in jargon free plain English;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines, and flexible attitude to working and be prepared to travel overseas and regionally for site visits, etc.;
- Very strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build trust with clients;
- Ability to identify areas for process improvement and business growth; and
A working knowledge of Hevacomp, AutoCAD, Bentley and other MEP software would be useful, but not essential.
To apply for this role or to discuss any aspect of the job description, please contact Recruitment Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org.