Memberships & AssociationsFRICS
SectorsBuildingEnergyInfrastructureOil & GasProcess & IndustrialTransportation
Regional ExperienceAfricaAmericasAsia PacificEuropeMiddle EastUnited Kingdom
- Chartered Quantity Surveyor
- Over 35 years’ experience in the construction and engineering industries
- Extensive experience of all commercial aspects of projects worldwide
- Significant experience in formal dispute resolution processes, including adjudication, arbitration and litigation
- Cross examination experience
David has over 35 years’ experience in the construction and engineering industries, with extensive experience of all commercial aspects of projects worldwide.
He has considerable experience and expertise in the formulation, defence, negotiation, and agreement of contractual claims and counter claims, as well as the successful management of a wide range of commercial aspects on various civil engineering, power, process and petrochemical projects.
David has significant experience and expertise in various dispute resolution forums such as mediation, adjudication, arbitration and litigation. He is a practising adjudicator, with numerous appointments and more than 50 decisions reached and issued to date.
Expert, and deposition, witness experience include report writing and support and cross examination by leading counsel as well as during deposition evidence.VIEW ALL EXPERTS